Monday, October 25, 2010

Energy drink crash!!!

I usually drink a Rockstar energy drink every morning before work. I always buy them at Target because they come in packs of 4 for about $6.00 (roughly $1.50 per can) which is a TON cheaper than buying 'em at a convenience store.

This morning I ran out of my stockpile at home and ended up grabbing one at the gas station for $2.49. Anyways, I had a massive caffeine crash later in the day and the only thing I can attribute it to was the Rockstar.

Do you guys think the ones served at the gas stations are a bit different than the ones you buy in bulk? (Similar to how fountain pop is slightly different compared to the bottled pop?)

10 comments:

  1. Try some vitamins and acai berry if you dont have much time. Much better for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, I might try that! Please don't forget to subscribe so I can give you an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gota try that one out, I usually stick to redbull or mother for my energy needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shit is incredibly bad for you, youre better off with homebrewed regular coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know...but I usually drink Red Bull, it was monster for a long time but now red bull

    ReplyDelete
  6. i drink AMP Lemonade and only have one and i dont really notice if it has any affect on me at all. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you just need to take a vacation from caffeine dependence. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to be an energy drink connoisseur. Rockstar is better than many, such as Red Bull and Monster, which taste like piss, but personally I prefer Amp, Nos, and Jolt over Rockstar, but the Rockstar Juiced drinks are delicious too. Too bad I can't find Jolt anywhere now :(

    ReplyDelete