Thursday, October 21, 2010

Today kind of sucked (Oct 21, 2010)

Today was a bit of a bummer.

My first and only delivery today was to the administration building for the public school system. I got yelled at by some foreign lady, I think she was Greek, for something that wasn't even my fault. They had forgotten to give us their house account number for their delivery order, and so I spent a good 20-30 minutes trying to sort all of it out. I got blamed almost the entire time.

After it was all sorted out, some other lady kept apologizing to me for holding me up. She apologized numerous times, but obviously she wasn't that sorry because she didn't tip! >:( I don't understand it. How can a school order $100.00 worth of SANDWICHES, but not afford/care to tip the delivery driver? That frustrates me so much!

Once I was done with work, I headed over to the library to do some studying/homework. I spent 5 hours working on my online psychology class! Grrr! After that I headed off to philosophy which wasn't too bad. It was nice to just sit and listen to a lecture for an hour.

Later on I came home and watched the Red Wings beat the Flames 4-2. That was basically the only good thing that happened today. Go Wings!

3 comments:

  1. wow dude next time some foreign lady yells at you just laugh in her face. seriously. who does she think she is... not american thats for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea the red wing victory sounded like the highlight of your day...

    ReplyDelete