Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review: Monster Killer-B

Hey everybody out there in internet-land. :) Yesterday I had the pleasure of trying Monster Killer-B and it didn't disappoint! This is going to be the first of my energy drink reviews. In these I am going to focus on 4 key areas: taste, energy buzz, energy crash, and anything unique or worth mentioning.

Monster Killer-B

Taste (9/10): This is by far one of the most unique energy drinks I have ever tasted. It has a sour/fruity taste, mostly that of pineapple/lemon, but it isn't too overpowering. The real kicker here is the taste of honey. Killer-B has injected this drink with royal jelly, which gives it a real sweet and savory aftertaste. 

Energy Buzz (9/10): This thing wallops you with a nice energy buzz that can be felt after a short period of time. It's certainly not the strongest buzz I've ever felt, but it will definitely perk you up. It's quite similar to that of a Rockstar.

Energy Crash (7/10): You will feel a bit of a crash a few hours later -- no doubt about it. I drank this at about 10 a.m. and started to get that "5-o'clock-tired-feeling" in the afternoon.

Unique Attributes (10/10): First of all, this thing comes in an eye-pleasing screw-can. The other thing I like is that it has a wide rim at the top, making it super easy to slurp this thing down. :) However, the most interesting thing to note is that it's infused with nitrous oxide. While it won't make you all giggly, what it does do is make the drink super smooth. It is honestly one of the most drinkable energy drinks I have ever had. If nothing else, you have to try it for the smoothness.

Final verdict: 9/10. It's over nine-thousand!

16 comments:

  1. Niice. I might have to try this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great. also have u heard of rodeo? it's cheaper, but im not sure that it is on sale everywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice stuff!
    following and supporting!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice review :)

    followed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh i tried this one once and i thought it tasted like p*ss. i like your other articles though, keep them reviews coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll stick with coffee thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But does it beat a Four Loko?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought one can week ago, didnt like it tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. 9/10 is correct, its a great drink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't tried it yet... So still sticking to burn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like some good stuff. I used to drink Monster like water, but I've cut down a lot. I might give this a try, though. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete